Perhaps you haven’t considered going to college because you were concerned about tuition. Our financial services representatives will be happy to discuss what options may be available to you. We know that sifting through the myriad of financial aid opportunities can be difficult, that's why we've given you a couple of ways to reach our support representatives. You can find the answers to your questions on our website, begin the application process immediately, or call us at 1-888-544-4422.
Harrison College Financial Services Code of Conduct
Harrison College is committed to the highest standards of professional conduct. As such, we have developed a sound framework to guide financial aid professionals in their every day administration of student financial aid.
- Harrison College does not have any form of revenue sharing arrangement with any lender.
- Harrison College does not steer borrowers to any particular lender or delay any loan certifications based on the student’s choice of lenders.
- Harrison College bans the offer of funds for private loans to students in exchange for providing concessions or promises to the lender for a specific number of FSA loans, a specified loan volume, or a preferred lender arrangement.
- Harrison College will not accept any items from a lending institution in exchange for advantage sought by the lending institution.
- Harrison College employees are prohibited from taking anything of more than nominal value from any lending institution. This includes a prohibition on trips for financial aid officers and other college officials paid by lenders.
- Harrison College employees are prohibited from receiving anything of value for serving on the advisory board of any lending institution.
- Harrison College will ensure that employees of lenders never identify themselves to students as employees of the colleges. No employee of a lender may ever work in or provide staffing assistance to Harrison College in its financial aid office.
- Harrison College’s trademark or logo will not be used by a lender in their marketing information given to students.
- Harrison College employees are not able to accept compensation for any type of consulting arrangement or contract to provide services to or on behalf of a lender relating to education loans.
- Harrison College employees cannot accept compensation for service on an advisory board, commission, or group established by lenders or guarantors, except for reimbursement for reasonable expenses.