At Harrison, we know that you have a lot more going on in your life outside of your education. Because life issues can have a serious impact on your education, we try to provide structured support for you. We’ve partnered with SRS, an online student resource that offers various services to students.
Whether you have conflicts at home, out-of-control debt, school-performance issues, inadequate childcare, housing needs, legal difficulties, or other personal challenges, our program is designed to help you, confidentially and without cost to you. We offer:
- Round-the-clock telephone access to masters-level counselors
- Situation-specific assistance identifying local agencies and organizations to facilitate access to childcare, transportation and other personal needs
- Internet-based self-help tools, expert articles and information, plus an interactive "ask an expert" service all found at our website
- A nationwide network of licensed providers for one-on-one counseling
- Expert assistance for legal and financial problems
A school ID and password are required to access SRS. Please ask your campus Student Services Coordinator or Dean for this information.