Oct 9, 2015 | Harrison College
Ethnic Expo will be held on Washington St. in downtown Columbus, IN. on Oct. 9 and Oct. 10th. Harrison College will be representing Poland! If you would like to volunteer to help with the Harrison College booth, please follow the link below to our sign up sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-ioMfeKuViHLOHa2nOTfqAgO2ceImrUOY5t1SIY4t4/edit?usp=sharing (this document auto updates – when you update it, everyone sees it automatically. Please feel free to share this with others you think may volunteer – organizers may make changes based on event needs or for safety reasons.)
1. Go to the link above and review times and “jobs” available for the 9th and 10th
2. Read over the spreadsheets to find time slots and “jobs” you’d like to do and put your name in the box with your phone number in the cell just beside it (please note the number needed for each position and the need to have one person volunteer to wear ethnic dress on every shift)
4. Write down your commitment and plan to arrive on time for your slotted time
5. Inform RoseEllen (RoseEllen.Adams@harrison.edu) or Katrina (Katrina.Coryell@harrison.edu) if you make changes to the event scheduling document if your availability changes (please: no changes after October 4th)
6. Please send Rose Ellen any questions prior to the date of the event – any and all questions are good questions