Upon graduation, students will be able to:
- Understand the functions and applications of computers in an information systems environment by maintaining current knowledge of emerging and changing methodologies and technologies, and apply that to knowledge across organizational and business processes to address the critical needs of the business with respect to regulatory demands, strategic goal, and daily operations.
- Plan, lead, organize, collaborate, and communicate with persons in various information systems roles, including those in the role of user, manager, developer, analyst, database administrator, and network administrator that lead organizations to successful and sustainable information systems solutions.
- Understand and apply social responsibility and ethical considerations with a professional demeanor and collaborative problem-solving skills in an information systems environment.
- Understand the role of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling in a business environment.
Students may, but are not required to, specialize in the following areas through the successful completion of designated professional elective courses to be awarded the following credential. Students who choose not to complete a specialization will earn a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Leadership.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Leadership with a Specialization in Cisco Networking Technologies.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Leadership with a Specialization in Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Leadership with a Specialization in Project Management.