Aug 9, 2017 | Harrison College
Health and Wellness Event
Harrison College – Indianapolis Downtown campus invites you and your family to our Summer Wellness Fair, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., August 9, at 550 E. Washington Street. Join us for complimentary health screenings, fun activities and wellness education. We’ll have local produce vendors and food trucks on-hand, along with a kids’ bounce house & waterslide, giveaways and prizes.
Participating Organizations & Activities:
- Health Screenings - Marion County Health Department
- Interactive Bicycle Simulator* - Nine13sports
- Kids Bounce House & Waterslide
- Fresh Produce Vendors - Indianapolis City Market & The Black Farmers Market
- Toothbrushes & Floss - The Gentle Dentist
- Chair Massages - Harrison College Training Spa
- Fitness Activities - Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay
- American Diabetes Association, Better Being Float Center, WIC (Women, Infants, and Children), Damsel In Defense, American Cancer Society, Center For Vein Restoration, Fit2Serve and more
- Free bottled water courtesy of Harrison College
- Games and kids’ activities, including face-painting, ping pong, cornhole and sidewalk chalk art from Shane Brown Art
- Raffle prizes include Sonicare electric toothbrush, yoga starter sets, massage gift cards, and local restaurant gift certificates. Plus, Harrison College ambassadors will be giving away over $250 in market vouchers throughout the event.
- Interested in participating as an exhibitor? Email Us
Wellness Fair services are complimentary with RSVP. Food and produce vendor products are available for purchase at each location. This event is open to guests of all ages.
*Nine13sports Bicycle Simulator riders must 5 years of age or older.
RSVP for FREE admission on:
Connect to the Facebook Event: http://bit.ly/WellnessFair-DT-FB