Search 1.888.500.1026

Federal Work-Study Program

The Federal Work-Study program, known as FWS, provides jobs for undergraduate students who qualify for financial assistance and meet our eligibility requirements. FWS gives you an opportunity to earn money to help pay for educational expenses while earning a minimum of $8 an hour.

As with any aid, you must complete the FAFSA to be considered for FWS. Then your need will be determined based on expected family contribution, household size, and the number of family members attending postsecondary institutions.

FWS work may be on- or off-campus jobs that often involve community-service work with federal, state or local public agencies or with private nonprofit groups. Off-campus jobs must also relate to your major, giving you both income and relevant experience in your chosen field.

Find out if FWS is a good fit for you. Contact an admissions representative by calling 888-500-1026 or by selecting "General" in the department field in our admissions contact form below.

Contact Us