The ProStart high school program offers a two-year career based training and competition opportunity to aid in students dreams of a profession in the culinary arts. This scholarship is open to the members of the teams who participate in the ProStart competition at the State and National level. Scholarship amounts are based on competition results at the State and National Level.
- State Competition (Culinary or Management Competition).
- 1st Place - $1,000.
- 2nd Place - $750.
- 3rd Place - $500.
- Scholarships from the state will be awarded in the first term of their program.
- National Competition (Culinary or Management Competition).
- 1st Place - $2,500.
- 2nd Place - $2,000.
- 3rd Place - $1,500.
- Scholarships from the National level will be awarded over the first three terms of their program. Any student who withdraws from The Chef’s Academy automatically forfeits any remaining scholarship funds.
Note: Students who compete and place in multiple competitions (Junior/Senior Year, State/National Level), will be awarded the greatest value scholarship from all competitions.
- Must be an active member of ProStart
- Must win first, second or third place in the State or National competition held by ProStart
- Winning certificate from competition will be required prior to scholarship being awarded
- Must be a full-time student pursuing a degree at The Chef’s Academy
- Must enroll at The Chef’s Academy to begin classes within one year of graduating high school
- The Chef’s Academy must be the first college you have attended since graduating high school
- Recipients will receive this scholarship from a representative of The Chef’s Academy or a designated ProStart representative at the competition