Search 1.888.500.1026
"The education and financial aid offices are very attentive to the students' needs." Ariana, Accounting
Ariana, Accounting

How can I keep track of my student’s academic progress at Harrison?

Once a student reaches the age of 18, Harrison is not permitted to share information with anyone other than the student unless the student fills out an Authorization to Transmit Information form. You can download the form below, fill it out and return it to your student’s Harrison location.

Authorization to Transmit Information Electronically

Back to top

Where can I learn about financial aid options?

Harrison offers a number of financial aid options to help you and your student pay for tuition. To find out about our offerings, visit our financial aid page.

Back to top

What should my student do if he or she has issues with registration or class scheduling?

Your student should contact an admissions representative if he or she has issues with registration or class scheduling. You can also reach an admissions representative by phone by calling 888.500.1026.

Back to top

Where can I find emergency notifications or safety information?

Harrison has compiled a number of contacts, statistics and links on its campus safety information page, which you can visit for more information.

Back to top

Where can I find a calendar of events at Harrison?

Harrison has an event calendar that lists all events across every campus, but each Harrison location also has its own event calendar. Visit the campuses page for a list of Harrison locations and to view the event calendars.

Back to top

Where can my student buy textbooks?

After enrolling at Harrison College, your student will receive an email from ED MAP ( with instructions and login information to access the bookstore. If your student has not received this email, please contact our bookstore manager at 800.274.9104.

Back to top

Does Harrison offer career advice or services?

Yes, Harrison offers career services meant to help your student with career planning, career exploration and job search skills.

Back to top

If my student has a learning disability, how can we find available resources?

Our students with disabilities page will guide you and your student through the process of identifying a disability and a reasonable accommodation to help your student during his or her time at Harrison.

Back to top

Request Information

Get the information you need now by entering your email address or call 1.888.500.1026