Curriculum Manager, School of Information Technology
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology - Fort Hays State University
- Master of Science in Adult Education - Indiana University
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Capella University
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems - Ivy Tech State College
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Glenville State College
Role at Harrison
With more than 17 years of experience in higher, adult and distance education as a student and faculty member, Sean Milliner maintains a record of success in helping students achieve their academic and professional goals. He brings this past to Harrison as the Curriculum Manager of the School of Information Technology where he is responsible for the growth and development procedures and curricula. So far, he has increased professional development opportunities for online faculty by 65%.
While Milliner worked as a training and support specialist at Krieg DeVault Alexander & Capehart, LLP beginning in 1996, he started his career in higher education at Ivy Tech in 1999 as an IT instructor. He expanded his professional repertoire as an adult programs instructor at Marian University. Milliner is also the co-owner of Four Paws Home Computer Services, where he specializes in small office computer consulting, customer computer design and upgrade and repair of existing computer equipment.